Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Anno Domini Beats - Secret Archives Vol. II



1. 2009 A.D. (Intro)
2. Rockstar (ft. Kritikal)
3. I am Legend (ft. Choo Biggz)
4. O.D.E. Part II (ft. Illusion)
5. U See Him (ft. M.Ski)
6. Words Can't Describe (ft. Rumorz)
7. Listen (ft. Randam Luck & Banish)
8. Revelation (ft. Complex)
9. Dead Man's Chest (ft. Kool G Rap & SCI-Development)
10. Lost (ft. Hard Target & Lisa Gallo)
11. Sinner (ft. 40 Dash 1)
12. I Keeps It Militant (ft. 80Proof)
13. The Ghetto (ft. Xtroidinaire, Ja Biggz & Stya)
14. This is Me (ft. Wordsmith)
15. Make It Hot (ft. Choo Biggz)
16. 6 Ways 2 Kill 'Em (ft. SCI-Development, Reef the Lost Cauze, Doap Nixon & Sick Six)
17. Clear View (ft. EQ, Destruct & Bernice Nicole)
18. Consensual Seduction (ft. Cryptic Wisdom)
19. Which One (ft. Signature)
20. I'm Coming Home (ft. Switch)
download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain